Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 0

I am making this blog to chronicle my weight loss journey.

I am not losing weight to be a tiny little size 2 (but hey that would be nice ;) ) I am losing weight to live a long and healthy life. My goal is to eventually get down to the weight I was in high school -- 115-120. Since this blog is going to be a no holds blog, my current weight is 160. :( But hey I have already made the first step by signing up for weight watchers online and I convinced my mom to join so we can do this together.

I am going to try to do some form of exercise everyday. I have wii active that i have used once in my life. XD I have a standing up exercise bike. I have fitness dvds. I have my aluminum water bottle and my weight watchers app on my phone. I can do this and I will do this.

Best of luck to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment