Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving *dramatic music*

Ahhh Thanksgiving....The wonderful day where we gorge ourselves to the extent where we explode and then eat some more. I love this holiday. I get to spend the day with my family and friends. It was most enjoyable. It was also murder on my diet. So I kind of justgave up on tracking points and just enjoyed what I had. So after 4 days of delicious food eating I gained .4 of a pound. I am sad that I gained weight but it was worth it, everything was delicious.\

So on to Black Friday. There really was nothing that I absolutly needed to have or was cheap enough to stand out in the cold for so I didn't get up early and freeze my bottom off. I did get some nice cheap gifts for family and spent all my money. It was good.

I picked up a new hobby! I have started to make these perler bead video game figures. Its very addicting and my darling boyfriend Jesse is going crazy about it. He is making a list of everything he can think of so I can make them for him. I don't mind I like how amazed everyone is when I show them.

I also have 4 different crochet projects I am working on before christmas. I have something for my sister that needs to be done by saturday. I have a chicken tea pot cover that needs to be done in 3 weeks and I have 2 pink sweaters that need to be done for Christmas. Yikes I am busy.

Also I am in the home stretch of my semester. I ave two weeks and then its finals and I am going crazy. I want to cry at the amount of work I have to do. One 2.5 page paper due this Wednesday, one 7 page paper due the 8th, 3 extra credit assignments due the 8th and 3 other final exams to study for and all I want to do is stay in my nice warm apaartment and make perler bead figures. Ha.

So WW is starting a new program called PointsPlus and this will be the first week I try it. I am really hoping by the end of this week I will be at atleast 154, if I could get the 152 I will be exstatic. Let's hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment